8 Years Later
Well 8 years later, my Hunny finally got another Creative Director job (like the original one that brought him out to Cali in the first place). Hmmm, or maybe it was his destiny to come out here and get me and make many babies and have a happy and wonderful life with a hot azz Cali hottie. LOLOOLOLL! So anyway, my Hunny has a new job, cuz technically he ain't had one since 1999 (I think the Unemployment Dept calls it "disgruntled". BUT the job ain't in Cali. It's still on the west coast, in Washington.
Further more, since I'm 5 months going on 6 months, pregnant I can't just pack up and leave with 3 other babies in tow. So you guessed it boys and girls, Mama Aly is gonna be in Cali while her Hunny is in Washington UNTIL AUGUST. *cryin* I'm still tryna get over that one. Happy my Hunny has the job he's been trying to get again since the dot.com crash and sad because we'll have to live apart for some months. Not to mention my pregnant azz gotta deal with 3 babies alone who will be missing Daddy just as much as me. *sigh*
So I'll end this post cuz my tooth hurts (just got back from the dentist) and frankly I'm just in a sh*tty mood cuz my Hunny leaves in 3 weeks (dayum I sound like he's going to Iraq). *shakin head* Anyway, that's all for now folks. Stay tooned for more.
*hugs* (cuz I need one) Mama A.
3 Comments:
At 8:23 PM, April 02, 2007,
Yolanda said…
***hugs***
At 7:01 AM, April 03, 2007,
Carmell said…
??? just cause you are pregnant! you better than me. the first time i move in withmy hubby i was 7 months and when i moved into this house that i am in now i was 9 months. it was hard but i got it done. can't you hire someone to pack ya'll stuff up. i'm sorry but i've raised small babies by myself while pregnant and it is NO FUN! i wouldn't do it gurl. i would brainstorm a way to get there now! good luck and i hope ya'll come up with something in 3 wks. if thats really what you want to do you'll find a way! (((HUGS)))
and yeah this is me. i had a blogger account before! sorry ;)
At 10:14 AM, April 04, 2007,
The Brown Blogger said…
Sis, you know it's going to be allright.
Right?
Post a Comment
<< Home